With Valentine’s Day falling on a Tuesday this year, we have two separate weekends to celebrate!
The Weekend Before Valentine’s Day:
The Palace Theatre invites you to join them for the last day of Smokey Joe’s Cafe on Saturday, February 11th. With two show times (2:00pm and 7:30pm) you can grab dinner before or after the show! More about the show here.
The Weekend After Valentine’s Day:
The Palace Theatre is offering two different shows the weekend after Valentine’s Day! On Friday, February 17th will be Bruce In The USA: Tribute to Bruce Springsteen. On Saturday, February 18th famed R-rated hypnotist Frank Santos Jr. will be performing! More about these shows here.
Studio 550 is offering a romantic pottery class for you and your honey on Friday and Saturday nights throughout February. For $60 everything for a couple is included. The best part…you can bring your own food and beverages to make it a truly special evening! Reservations are required, call 603-232-5597! “Date nights will be offered from 6-7:30 PM or from 7:30-9 PM. Pick your day, pick your time, and have fun!”
- Gauchos will be offering live Brazilian music the Friday and Saturday before and after Valentine’s Day. They’ll have live jazz at their Sunday brunch (before and after Valentine’s Day) and on Monday the 13th, $6 martinis AND a special two piece jazz band on the 14th. For more details and to make reservations give them a call at 603-669-9460.
- Hanover Street Chophouse is accepting reservations for their 4-course Valentine’s Day dinner! Make reservations online here.
- 900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza is offering romantic cocktails and pizza creations for Valentine’s Day! For more info click here!
- Mint Bistro is almost all booked for Valentine’s Day! They were voted ‘Best Date Spot’ by the Hippo last year. Call today for your reservations! 603-625-6468
- Cotton will be serving up specials (both food and drink) from Friday, February 10th until Valentine’s Day. Call them at 603-622-5488 for reservations!
- Hooked and Ignite are currently taking reservations for Valentine’s Day (rumor has it it includes roses, balloons, and champagne…) Call 603-606-1189 (Hooked) or 603-644-0064 (Ignite) for reservations.
- Both Piccola 603-606-5100 and Firefly 603-935-9740 will be open regular hours with specials throughout the evening.
- The Farmers Dinner is partnering with The North End Bistro (formally The Way We Cook) for an evening of culinary excellence with three local chefs on Sunday, February 12th from 4:30PM-7:30PM. Hurry, tickets are extremely limited! More info here.
- Downtown has no shortage of other fantastic restaurants perfect for celebrating Valentines Day! There are plenty of options for a romantic dinner! See our entire directory of downtown restaurants here! Make your reservations today to ensure you get a table!
Luckily for you, downtown has two great hotels perfect for a night alone without the kids!
“If you need a hotel for Valentine’s Day in Manchester, look no further than the Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown. Get primped and pampered for your Valentine’s Day date at our on-site spa, The Spa Within. Then, sit down at our restaurant, JD’s Tavern for a romantic dinner for two before you head out. When you return from your special date, you’ll rest peacefully in our comfortable and serene accommodations.” Visit their website here for more details!
- The Hilton Garden Inn Downtown offers a Romance Package! You’ll receive a bottle of in-room sparkling cider upon arrival and full breakfast for two! More details here!
Tap into your creative side with your valentine at Muse Paintbar! They’re offering a romantic paint night on Valentine’s day that is sure to be fun, entertaining, and memorable! With a glass of prosecco for each purchase and it’ll be romantic, too! To see all of the classes around or on Valentine’s Day click here.
Single this Valentine’s Day? Don’t worry, Downtown has you covered!
- Jewel Music Venue is hosting a Valentine’s Day Singles Mingle on Valentine’s Day from 4:00PM-10:00PM. More info here.
- Central Ale House is hosting Let It Burn: An Anti-Valentine’s Day Party on Valentine’s Day from 8:00PM until 1:00AM. There will be fire pits to burn pictures of your ex (that’ll get you a free drink) and there will be a heart-shaped pinata to take out some aggression! More info here.
- The Shaskeen presents their 7th Annual Anti-Valentine’s Day Party on Valentine’s Day from 8:00PM-1:00AM. There will be specially priced cocktails, live music, and wearing black is highly encouraged. More info here!
We try our best to ensure the accuracy of all of the events listed above. Please call ahead to confirm details including times, prices, and locations. Happy Valentine’s Day!