Happy Friday! I hope you all enjoyed the first post of 2017 about Matbah Mediterranean Cuisine!
We all know, through surviving New England winters, it’s easy to get a little stir crazy! Looking ahead a few weeks, I have the perfect solution to your winter blues: NH Wine Week!
There are numerous events the week of January 23rd-27th, including wine tastings and bottle signings at the NH Liquor and Wine outlet at 68 Elm Street, wine dinners at restaurants throughout Downtown, and a wine spectacular! See the list of wine tastings here and see below for a list of wine dinners and details about the 14th Annual Winter Wine Spectacular!
Tuesday, January 24th
- Hanover Street Chophouse | Wine Dinner with Lindsay Hoopes of Hoopes Family Vineyard and Winery | 6:00pm-9:00pm | Call 603-644-2467 for details
- The Foundry | Wine Dinner with Mark Neal of Neal Family Winery | $90pp | 6:00pm | Call 603-836-1925 for details
- Gale Motor Co | 5 course meal paired with wines from the Benziger Family Winery | $65pp | 8:00pm-10:00pm | (603) 232-7059 for details
Wednesday, January 25th
- Firefly American Bistro and Bar | 5 course dinner with Cannonball Winery | 6:00pm| Call 603-935-9740 for details
- Hanover Street Chophouse | Dinner with John Williams of Frog’s Leap | $95pp | 6:00pm-9:00pm | 603-644-2467 for details
- Piccola Italia | 4 course meal paired with Cesari Wines featuring Cesari Amarone | $75pp | 6:30pm | 603-606-5100 for details
- The Foundry | 5 course meal paired with John Anthony Wines | $95pp | 6:30pm | 603-836-1925 for details
Thursday, January 26th
- The Radisson Hotel | Easterseals Winter Wine Spectacular | Join Easter Seals for a night filled with over 1,800 quality wines with winemakers from all over the world, and fine food from the area’s best restaurants and chefs! | 6:00pm-9:00pm | For more details, click here!