What an awesome week in Downtown! Especially for all the #foodies! There’s tons of #foodienews to report, but today, let’s recap our 13th Annual Taste of Downtown that was held this Wednesday, September 13th! We’d like to thank all of our amazing participating restaurants and shops! So much fun was had by all! Now we want to know, what was YOUR favorite stop of the night!?
Samples from the night:
- Portland Pie SLICES of pizza
- Dancing Lion Chocolate’s famous drinking chocolate
- Queen City Cupcakes delectable little bite-sized treats
- Piccola Italia’s specialty–eggplant parm
- Ignite’s signature dish, Asian beef tips
- Penuche’s pulled pork sliders (a crowd favorite!)
- The Dugout’s amazing wings (one of my favorites!)
- Firefly’s insane grilled chicken farfalle
- Central Ale House’s chicken tenders (with three different dipping sauces)
- Midtown Cafe’s mouth-watering wraps
- Ben and Jerry’s scoops of ice cream and toppings galore!
- Cafe La Reine’s super yummy pastries and iced coffee!
- Gale Motor Co’s insane arancini
- Gauchos’ chocolate fountain
- The Veranda’s ahi tuna bites!
- The Farm’s classic Pulled Pork
- Granite State Candy’s perfect truffles
- The Red Arrow Diner’s meatloaf AND mashed potatoes! (another crowd favorite!)
- Fratello’s famed antipasto
- Stark’s Chicken tenders (could live off these!)
- Thousand Crane’s endless sushi variations
- A&E’s vegan doughnuts (made just for the Taste!)
- Ignite’s Sukiyaki Shrimp (you guessed it, another crowd favorite!)