Happy April 1st! As I was doing my daily news reading I found some alarming, some awesome #foodienews! Let us know what you’re most excited about! You never know what to believe on April 1st.. 😉
- Trader Joes will be closing all stores in January 2017!
- McDonald’s is introducing MmmBox, a subscription service of your favorite McDonald’s meal!
- Starkist Tuna changes their iconic logo to Brad the Sawfish!
- OpenTable releases a new app allowing you to lick photos on your phone before booking a reservation!
- Grubhub launches Grüber, a new ride-share service where you can get to where you’re going via a food delivery driver!
- The National Museum of American History is bringing back a taste of the 40s with an all new 1940s-themed menu!
- Waffle House is going to begin delivery!
And don’t miss this week’s delicious meals below!