We are officially less than a week away until St. Patrick’s Day! We’ve begun to round up some celebrations happening throughout Downtown in a special blog post here! As always, you can count on me being most excited about the Irish eats ALL. DAY. LONG. and Downtown most certainly does not disappoint.
Some St Patty’s Day #foodie highlights:
- Chestnut’s Cafe will be serving a delicious corned beef and cabbage dinner, extending their hours to be open 5:00pm-8:00pm!
- 1OAK on Elm and the Dugout will be serving a whole slew of Irish goodies including a Bailey’s cream dessert. Sign me up!
- The Rover serves an amazing traditional Irish breakfast that will be served up starting at 6:30am!
- Strange Brew will have $3 Guinness, Smithwicks, & Killians and will serve an Irish Breakfast from 9:00am-11:30am and Irish lunch/dinner specialties from noon to 11pm!
- The Queen’s Pub is offering both a $15 breakfast buffet and $15 lunch/dinner specials! Offerings include: corned beef, ham, carrots and potatoes!
- Milly’s will be serving their classic gray corned beef and other Irish specials all day long!
- The Shaskeen will kick off at 6am with breakfast, and of course pints!
For more details, visit our full St. Patty’s post here!