Live at the Palace Theatre on Valentine’s Day (or night, really), will be a performance of Aida, a fully staged grand opera with 37 orchestra members, cast and chorus! Showtime is at 7:00pm making it super easy to grab dinner before and a drink after the show! Get your tickets here.
Studio 550 is offering a romantic pottery class for you and your honey on Friday and Saturday nights throughout February. For $60 everything for a couple is included. The best part…you can bring your own food and beverages to make it a truly special evening! Reservations are required, call 603-232-5597! “Date nights will be offered from 6-7:30 PM or from 7:30-9 PM. Pick your day, pick your time, and have fun!”
- Gauchos is known for their fantastic Valentine’s Day celebration that features music, dancing, delicious food, and a lively atmosphere that will absolutely make it one to remember! For more details and to make reservations give them a call at 603-669-9460.
- Funktion Spirits & Spoonfuls is hosting a Valentine’s Day Dinner with a Prix Fixe 4 course menu, live music, and champagne cocktails! Reservations are recommended. See the menu here and call 603-782-5365 for reservations!
- Hanover Street Chophouse will be offering a 4-Course Menu on Sunday the 14th. Want to celebrate on Friday or Saturday? They’ll be offering their regular dinner menu with Sweetheart Specials! Make reservations online here.
- 900 Degrees Neapolitan Pizza is having a Valentine’s Day Special that includes a three course meal AND a bottle of wine! For more info click here!
- Mint Bistro is almost all booked for Valentine’s Day! They were voted ‘Best Date Spot’ by the Hippo last year. Call today for your reservations! 603-625-6468
- 1oak on Elm is hosting an awesome Valentine’s Dinner from Friday the 12th all the way through Sunday the 14th. Highlights of the meal include a bottle of wine, a mid meal sorbet (so fun!), for a total of 5 courses! Reservations required. Call 603-206-5599!
- Downtown has no shortage of other fantastic restaurants perfect for celebrating Valentines Day! There are plenty of options for a romantic dinner! See our entire directory of downtown restaurants here! Make your reservations today to ensure you get a table!
Luckily for you, downtown has two great hotels perfect for a night alone without the kids!
“If you need a hotel for Valentine’s Day in Manchester, look no further than the Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown. Get primped and pampered for your Valentine’s Day date at our on-site spa, The Spa Within. Then, sit down at our restaurant, JD’s Tavern for a romantic dinner for two before you head out. When you return from your special date, you’ll rest peacefully in our comfortable and serene accommodations.” Visit their website here for more details!
- The Hilton Garden Inn Downtown offers a Romance Package! You’ll receive a bottle of in-room sparkling cider upon arrival and full breakfast for two! More details here!
Tap into your creative side with your valentine at Muse Paintbar! They’re offering two different paint classes on Valentine’s day that are sure to be fun, entertaining, and memorable! Add a glass of wine and it’ll be romantic, too! To see all of the classes on Valentine’s Day click here.
Want to get some laughs in Valentine’s Day weekend? Famous comedian Jeff Dunham will be at the Verizon Wireless Arena on Saturday the 13th! For more information and to buy tickets click here!
Join Jeca Yoga “for a fun, light-hearted, and romantic afternoon of teamwork and togetherness while experiencing what it’s like to practice yoga with your partner. You and your partner will have the opportunity to be completely present and focus on each other while experiencing mindful and intuitive ways to stretch, strengthen and relax together.” To register click here!
We try our best to ensure the accuracy of all of the events listed above. Please call ahead to confirm details including times, prices, and locations. Happy Valentine’s Day!