By: Ron Dupont, Red Oak Apartment Homes
Have a craving for a seasonal dish or coffee? Take a stroll down Elm Street and visit your favorite dog-friendly restaurants and their outdoor patios. You and your pup can enjoy the crisp air with some delicious downtown cuisine.
Some restaurants even have dog-friendly treats and water bowls. Perhaps if more dogs are seen spending time on Elm Street with their owners, we may even see items added to the menus just for them!
Here are ten restaurants that would love to see you and your pup this Fall!
1. A&E Coffee & Tea | 1069 Elm St, Manchester, NH 03101
2. Baked Downtown Café & Bakery | 1115 Elm St. Manchester, NH 03101
3. The Bridge Cafe | 1117 Elm St, Manchester, NH 03101
4. Cafe la Reine | 915 Elm St. Manchester, NH 03101
5. Finesse Pastries | 968 Elm St. Manchester, NH 03101
6. Mint Bistro | 1105 Elm St, Manchester, NH 03101
7. Moe’s Italian Sandwiches | 796 Elm St. Manchester, NH 03101
8. N’awlins Grille & Live Jazz | 860 Elm St, Manchester, NH 03101
9. Republic | 1069 Elm St, Manchester, NH 03101
10. The Pint Public House | 1111 Elm St. Manchester, NH 03101
It is always a good idea to check with the restaurant prior to bringing your dog. From time to time, restaurants may not allow the dog-friendly outdoor seating because of changes in the policies or weather. Due to strict health code laws, non-service dogs are only allowed on the outdoor decks and patios.
Is there a dog-friendly restaurant you love that didn’t make it on this list? Tell us in the comments below!
About the Author:
Ron Dupont is the Owner of Red Oak Apartment Homes, 289 Pine Street, Manchester, NH. He loves your pets and offers pet friendly apartment living in Manchester, Milford, Derry, Hooksett, Merrimack, Boscawen and Laconia New Hampshire